Welcome to the wellness practice of Kate Blalack, L.Ac. Kate is a national board (NCCAOM) certified practitioner of Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine in Boulder, CO., honored to be serving the Front Range since 2007.
Kate offers a dynamic, holistic approach to your health concerns, understanding that each client is a unique individual with different needs, preferences and goals.
I’ve read many reviews about Kate, some of the words used to describe her are professional, compassionate, highly skilled, gentle, genuine, caring, intelligent, quiet, calm, warm, knowledgeable. I agree with all of these. The help Kate has given me is a cornerstone to my health and well being. I look forward to continued improvement and growth towards better health under her care. – Mark S., Boulder, CO
Traditional Chinese Medicine is a complete medical system, capable of addressing a variety of disorders via acupuncture and other modalities, including:
- Addiction withdrawal
- Allergies, sinus congestion, and asthma
- Chemotherapy/Radiation side effects
- Common cold and flus
- Dermatological disorders including rashes, warts, eczema, psoriasis
- Digestive problems
- Fertility issues in women and men
- Headaches and migraines
- High blood pressure
- Menstrual disorders and menopause
- Pain, including acute and chronic neck, shoulder, hip, knee and back pain, carpal tunnel, tennis elbow, sciatica and dental pain
- Pregnancy and postpartum
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Urinary infection
- Weight control
Kate Blalack Acupuncture welcomes people of all ages, genders, races, sexual orientations, abilities, cultures, national origins, backgrounds and religious and political beliefs.